|1st||Last week of July 2016||80 Marks||10||10||100|
|2nd||Last week of October 2016||80 Marks||10||10||100|
|Annual||3rd week of February 2017||80 Marks||10||10||100|
- Students are originally admitted in the beginning of the academic year, which commences in April. In case of fresh admission on exceptional grounds to al class, however, school fees will be charged from the beginning of the year even though the child as admitted any other time. Nobody can claim admission as a meter of right and the school authorities can refuse admission without assigning any reason.
- Age limit for admission to pre-nursery 2+ years and LKG 3+ years. Further, every child seeking admission must be introduced in person to the principal by his/her parents/legal guardians and must pass an entrance examination if the principal deems it necessary.
- Parents who wish to admit their children shall apply for the same in the prescribed application form obtained from the school office.
- Name and date of birth endorsed by a competent civil authority is to be submitted at the first admission. Once enter in the admission register this will not be altered.
- TC will be issued by only after all the pending dues are cleared.
- School authorities have the right to refuse admission or continuation of studies to any candidate / student whose conduct, attendance or progress in studies is unsatisfactory.